CBMXfer v1.00 (Front-End for CBM4Win/CBMLink/ZoomFloppy)
CBMXfer is a front-end to several command-line utilities for transferring files and working with disk images. CBMXfer makes using those utilities easy by providing a familiar windows interface that removes the need to learn the commandline syntax of each program. CBMXfer also includes a multi-format file and picture viewer.
The commandline utilities are:
- OPENCBM – transfers files/images to/from a real CBM drive connected via an ‘X-cable’ on the parallel port.
- CBMLINK – transfers files/images to/from a real CBM drive connected to a real CBM computer connected to the PC via a serial cable.
- C1541 – a utility from VICE that works with CBM Image Files (ie: D64,D71,D81 files).
- NIBTOOLS – Utilities to transfer images via parallel port. Supports protected disks.
- IMGCOPY – Utility to image IEEE and 1581 disks.
What can I do with it?
- Transfer files to or from real CBM drives
- Create D64 and other images files from real CBM disks
- Write D64 and other files back to real CBM disks
- Transfer files from WITHIN Image Files
- View Commodore files (BASIC, SEQ, Binary, ML, Chr Sets, and Images). Supports all all machine types
- ML viewer is a full two-pass symbolic disassembler!
- Simple file operations like copy, delete, rename
- Launch VICE and attach disk images plus autorun
- Zoom Floppy supported.
- Supports 1581 partitions with OpenCBM
- Format disks
- Supports IEEE drives with Zoom Floppy
- Supports reading/writing/viewing P00 files.
Download: CBMXfer v1.00 (0)
source: Steve J. Gray Homepage