C64 Music: Stereo Sid-Player v10.5
Digital Audio Concepts ha rilasciato una nuova versione del programma Stereo Sid-Player originariamente scritto da Mark A. Dickenson.
L’ultima versione rilasciata da Mark era la v10.3.
Changes since v10.3:
- Added second-SID addressing for $D100-$D3E0, $D500-$D7E0, and $DE00-$DFE0 ranges. The second SID can be placed at any $20 byte increment within these areas.
- Fixed the hard-coded device 8 for the config file loader/saver – now the program expect to find/put this file on whatever device you booted from.
- Fixed the hard-coded device 8 default for the music loader – now the program will load music from whatever device you booted from when no config file is found, unless you change it and save a new config file.
- Deprecated one byte and added two new bytes to the config file, to handle the new method of storing the second-SID address (now uses program’s internal indexes instead of a page number, so it can be looked up easily on load).
- Renamed config file to avoid confusion with the old version.
- Disabled the intro tune (it broke during the update – will fix later).
Download: Stereo Sid-Player v10.5 (D64) (221)
Download: Stereo Sid-Player v10.5 (D81) (187)
Download: Stereo Sid-Player v10.5 (SRC) (178)
Download: Stereo Sid-Player v10.3 (Document) (187)