Thanks to my friend Andry for donation a few things for Atari
Here the list:
- Modem Supra Corporation 300 AT
- Berliner Cilinder Video Digitizer Atari 520 ST
- Composite Video Switcher (Color/Mono)
- A unknown Interface with 3 x Potentiometers+ 2 x DIN IN/OUT + Cartridge Expansion Port (they have used the cartridge case of the Commodore 64 but the connector is Atari).
- A unknown Harddisk Interface for Atari.
- Two unknown cables with Floppy Drive Connections.
Thanks my friend for the donation of a few cartridge games for the Commodore VIC-20 that i have missed in the years.
- Buck Rogers Planet of Zoom (Sega)
- Avenger (VIC-1901)
- Gorf (VIC-1923)
- Saragon II Chess (VIC-1919)
- Mission Impossible (VIC-1916)
- Slot (VIC-1904)
- Alien (VIC-1906)
- Speed Math / Bingo Math (VIC-1933)
Thanks to my friend Andry for donation some games cartridges.
Radofin 1292/1392 – Acetronic MPU 1000 – Prinztronic Microprocessor – Audiosonic PP 1292
- Horse Racing (3012 HR) – Boxed
- Prizefight (3014 PF) – Boxed
- Air/Sea Attack (3005 AT) – Boxed
- Shooting Gallery (3006 SG) – Boxed
- Tank/Plane Battle (3004 TP) – Boxed
- Pro Sport 60 (3001 PS) – Boxed
- Circus (3013 CI) – Boxed
- Tele-Bowling (Wipeout) – Tele-Cassette 606 – Boxed
- 10 Ball-Spiele – Tele-Cassette 610 – Boxed
Home Arcade – Leonardo GIG – Hanimex HMG2650 – Arcadia 2001
- Breakaway (#17) – Boxed
- Cat Trax (#24) – Boxed
- Grand SlamTennis – Loose
Thanks to my friend Andry for donation of some Software on Tape.
ORIC-1 48k Software:
- Star Fighter / Durell Software
- Oric Munch / TanSoft
- Kilburn Encounter / TanSoft
- Super Advanced Breakout / TanSoft
- Super Advanced Breakout / Oric Software
- Defence Force / TanSoft
- Rat Splat / TanSoft
- Ultima Zone / TanSoft
- Oric Flight / Oric Software
- Teach Yourself Basic / Oric Software
- Oric MultiGames 1 / Oric Software
- House of the Death / TanSoft
- Zodiac / TanSoft
- Chess / TanSoft
- Nowotnik Puzzle / TanSoft
- Zargons Revenge / TanSoft
DRAGON 32K Software:
- Golf / PSS
- Ultimate Adventure / Microdeal Software
- Flipper / Microdeal Software
- Ultimate Adventure 4 / Microdeal Software
- Intergalactic Force / Microdeal Software
- Katerpillar Attack / Microdeal Software
- Morbid Mansion / Blably Computer Games
- Transylvanian Tower / Richard Shepherd Software
Thanks to my friend Andry for donation of some Coleco Adam Software/Cartridge
- The Adam Home Software Library [Tape] / Coleco
- A.E and Choplifter [Tape] / Broderbund – Coleco
- Smart Filer [Tape] / Coleco
- Monkey Academy [Cartridge] / Coleco
- Wacky Word Games [Tape] / Coleco
- Smart Letters & Forms [Tape] / Coleco
- Electronic Flashcard Maker [Tape] / Coleco
- Telly Turtle [Cartridge] / Coleco
Thanks to my friend Andry for donation of some ColecoVision cartridges
- Pitfall / Activision (Boxed)
- Zaxxon / Sega (Boxed)
- Roc’n'Rope / Konami (Boxed)
- Congo Bongo / Sega (Boxed)
- Destructor / Coleco (Boxed)
- Donkey Kong Junior / Nintendo (Boxed)
- Donkey Kong / Nintendo (Boxed)
- Super Action Football / Coleco (Boxed)
- Bunp’n'Jump / Data East (Boxed)
- Mr.Do / Universal (Boxed)
- Smurf / Peyo (Boxed)
- Front Line / Taito (Boxed)
- Space Panic / Universal (Loose)
- Popeye / Parker (Loose)
- Pepper II / Exidy Inc. (Loose)
- Jumpman Junior / Epyx (Loose)
Laboratory Bench Transformer for repair Commodore CBM/PET series 2001/30xx/40xx(not fat – 8032 motherboard)
- PIN: 4 – 6 = ~16VAC
- PIN: 4 – 5 = ~8VAC
- PIN: 5 – 6 = ~8VAC
- PIN: 7 – 8 = ~16VAC
- PIN: 9 – 10 = ~16VAC
Thanks to Andrea Pierdomenico for this great donation made some years ago.
A new donation from Paolo Cognetti.
- ZX Spectrum + (Complete/Boxed) with keyboard problems
- Philips MSX Printer VW-0010
- Philips MSX QuickDisk VY-0002
- Apple II/II+ Joystick
- ABT Apple II+ External Keypad
- ZX Spectrum + Manual
- SCSI Iomega ZIP Drive + Cable
- Some ZX Spectrum Tape Cassette
- Macintosh Plus Motherboard
- Some PCMCIA Cards
A new donation from Rossano Rossano Toccaceli.
- Philips MSX-2 8235
- Commodore Floppy Drive 1541 (without case)
- Amiga Keyboard.
For this donation i thank: Andrea C. from Trieste.
The Sharp PC-1360 is a small pocket computer manufactured by Sharp. it can also be considered as an electronic calculator.
The PC-1360 was introduced in 1987 and was used by engineers, and favored by programmers for its decent programming and graphical capabilities. It was the top model of the (very small, only two models) 13XX series. It has a LCD display with four lines, also the SC61860 CPU, two RAM extension slot which work with the cynox RAM cards, a 15 pin serial interface and also a powerful BASIC. This is the best models for graphic applications.
For this donation i thank: Paolo Cognetti from Roma.
This is a 3rd generation pong color system. It uses the usual 10 games cartridge: Tennis, Hockey, Squash, Practice, Soccer, Basketball, Basketball Practice, Gridball, Traget 1 & 2.
You can find this system everywhere in Europe though it´s origin once was Hongkong. This is a color variant sold by Irradio in Italy.
I thank Andrea Pierdomenico for the donation.
Electronic components donated:
- 1 x ST 27256 Eprom
- 1 x ST 27128 Eprom
- 2 x TMS 2516 Eprom
- 3 x ST/AMD 27512 Eprom
- 4 x HY/Intel/TI 2732 Eprom
- 5 x FlashROM Winbond 29C020
- 15 x TI32-GERMES Eprom (2516 Compatible)
- 18 x TI32-SYN Eprom (2532* Compatible)
* Not Confirmed.
Recovery electronic components from a motherboard that was given to me.
- 2 x INS 8250N (UART)
- 2 x 2764 (EPROM)
- 2 x 2732 (EPROM)
- 2 x HM 6264P-15 (STATIC RAM)
- 16 x TMS 4256-15 (RAM)
- 16 x MB 8264A-15 (RAM)
I thank Piero Todorovich for the donation.
Electronic components donated:
- 1 x MOS 8566R2 (VIC II PAL C128)
- 1 x MOS 6569R3 (VIC II PAL C64)
- 1 x MOS 8563R9 (Video Display Controller VDC)
- 2 x MOS 6526 (Complex Interface Adapter CIA)
- 1 x MOS 8722R2 (Memory Management Unit MMU)
- 1 x MOS 6581R3 (SID)
- 1 x MOS 6581 (SID)
- 1 x MOS 318018-02 (Commodore 128 BASIC Lo Rom)
- 1 x MOS 318019-02 (Commodore 128 BASIC Hi Rom)
- 1 x MOS 251913-01 (BASIC/Kernal ROM C64C/C128)
- 1 x MOS 318020-03 (Commodore 128 Kernal Rom)
- 1 x MOS 390059-01 (Commodore 128 character Rom)
- 2 x TMM 23256P (256k BIT Mask ROM)
- 1 x OKI M2764Z (8K x 8 PROM)
- 1 x AMI 6359112 (IBM 5150 ROM Basic 1.1 FA000-FBFFF; IBM P/N: 5000022)
- 1 x AMI 6359113 (IBM 5150 ROM Basic 1.1 FC000-FDFFF; IBM P/N: 5000023)
- 6 x AMI 6359300 (CGA/MDA BIOS ROM)
- 1 x AMI 6277356 (IBM EGA BIOS ROM)
- 2 x MOTOROLA 5000027 (IBM 5160 BIOS ROM)
I thank my dear friend Ciro (www.ti99iuc.it) for giving me the Personal Computer Radio Shack Tandy 4000SX.
Tandy 4000SX uses a intel 80386SX microprocessor at 16 megahertz, 32-bit CPU Offers true Intel 386 processing in a 286 hardware environment.
Tandy designed and engineered with full IBM PC/AT compatibility. Uses hardware and software compatible with the IBM standard for IBM PC/XT/AT computers.