It’s been six long years of Design and Testing of the FPGA Arcade Replay Board and now finally is available for purchase.
Price is 199 Euro for the version without composite/SVHS output, 229 Euro with.
FPGA Arcade Replay features:
- Very large FPGA with high IO pin count for expansion.64 MByte of DDR memory.
- Six layer PCB for high performance and stability.
- 24 bit HD DAC with DVI / HDMI / VGA and legacy 15K monitor support.
- Video line buffer / filter for highest quality output.
- 24 bit / 192KHz audio DAC.
- Flexible clock generator.
- Small board size, fits in standard itx/atx case.
- Lots of expansion for custom daughterboards or IO adapters (JAMMA for arcade cab use).
- Optional dual host USB with dedicated CPU for low latency.
- Daughterboard with Ethernet, fast USB and optional 68060 processor being designed.
- Designed from the ground up to support multiple platforms (Amiga, Atari and others)