Javatari.js v4.0.1 – Atari 2600 emulator designed for the Web
Javatari is a new cross platform Atari 2600 emulator designed for the Web.
It’s great for displaying games running inside webpages. You can launch the emulator and load ROMs with a single link. And now you can play Atari 2600 games with touch controls on your Android/iOS device, even when offline!
New in Version 4.0:
- Support for mobile iOS and Android devices
- Finally enjoy Atari 2600 games on your iPhone/iPad!
- Customizable Touch Controls, with Haptic feedback
- Install as a WebApp on iOS/Android/Desktop, then run offline!
- Open files from local storage, iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, web links
- Higher resolution GUI for high-density displays, Retina displays
- Menu navigation by keys. Easy GUI switches for most used options
- Cross platform HTML5/JS. Runs in any Browser, tested in Chrome/Firefox/Safari
- Finally enjoy Atari 2600 games on your iPhone/iPad
- Customizable Touch Controls for mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Real Atari 2600 Console panel for a nostalgic feel!
- Install as a WebApp, then run offline
- Put Atari 2600 games in webpages easily
- Show games running with a single link to the Javatari page
- Drag & Drop system for loading files
- Savestates support. Export and share Savestate files
- Fully customizable Joysticks, Joykeys and Touch controllers
- Adjustable speed, Pause and Frame-by-frame advance
- Screen Capture and Debug modes
- Resizable Screen, Full Screen mode
Download: Javatari.js v4.0.1 (0)