Hoxs64 Commodore 64 Emulator Updated v126.96.36.199
Hoxs64 written by David Horrocks is a Commodore 64 emulator for Microsoft Windows 2K/XP/Vista/Seven (DirectX 9+)
The emulator substantially reproduces this legacy machine in minute detail.
- Fixed CPU opcodes SHS SHA SHY SHX ARR (decimal mode) to pass the VICE tests.
- Added SID noise write back behaviour.
- Corrected the SID master volume position to be after the SID filters. Was broken since v188.8.131.52.
- SID ring modulation fix.
- Corrected sector gaps when reading a D64.
- Adjusted 1541 drive motor spin down timing as required for Wonderland XIII by Censor Design.
- Fixed fault with save state / load state.
- Fixed fault with FDI save.
- Fixed Ultimax open address fetch.