The HxC Floppy Drive Emulator is a software and hardware system created by jfdn aka Jeff.
The aim of this project is to replace the floppy disk drive by an electronic device emulating the floppy disk drive (list of supported Computer/Hardware).
There are two differents emulators:
- A USB version which allows to connect the floppy disk drive interface of the computer to a PC via a USB cable.
- A SDCARD version which allows to emulate floppy disks which images are stored in a SDCARD.
Release notes for the HxCFloppyEmulator software v184.108.40.206:
- GUI – Track viewer window : New viewer mode -> Disk surface view mode.
- Raw loader : UKNC Russian computer support added.
- New Writer : BMP file (Disk/circular layout) -> Disk layout can now be exported into a BMP file (for disk analysis) !
- libhxcfe : Correction of the UTF8 path support in some loaders/writers.
- New Loader : SPS CT Raw file format support added. (NOTE : No flakey bits support for the moment !)
- libhxcfe : Generic flux stream analyzer enhanced.
- Disk Browser : ADFLib fseek corrected.