CBM-Command v1.0.2 Beta
CBM-Command è un disk manager multipiattaforma per Commodore 64 / Commodore 128 / Commodore VIC20 / Commodore C16. L’interfaccia assomiglia al Norton Commander / Midnight Commander ma molto più semplice. La versione per Commodore 128 puo’ girare anche a 80 colonne.
Release Notes – 2010-07-09 – Version 1.0.1/1.0.2
- Added support for Commodore Plus 4 computer.
- 32K Expanded VIC-20 now supported.
- (VIC20) Refactored many of the screens to better fit the 22×23 layout.
- (VIC20) Filename shortening removed and the file type moved to the left of the directory display.
- (PLUS4) Created color scheme to match the environment.
- (VIC20) Panels are not displayed side by side, only one panel is displayed at a time.
- (VIC20) D64 support is removed, the RAM was needed elsewhere.
- (ALL) The screen has been made more scalable.
- (VIC20) Many of the keyboard shortcuts on the left side of the keyboard do not work under VICE. After speaking with members of the VICE team they are pretty sure this is a problem in the GETIN kernel routine which is used by cc65. I would greatly appreciate it if someone with a real VIC can verify that the keys do not work on real hardware before I bring the problem up in the cc65 forums.
- (VIC20) I still haven’t figured out why saving the configuration doesn’t work. :(
- (VIC20) CTRL-D and CTRL-E don’t work.
- (VIC20) The launcher doesn’t yet know about the VIC, so it loads the wrong version of CBM-Command.
- (VIC20) The configuration tool cannot save.